Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oath for sasugay haters club

Oath For a Memeber of I Hate Sasugay Club

i here by solemnly declare that i (your name ) ,announce to i agree to join the I Hate Sasugay Club .I will abide by all the rules and regulations of this Club.
i will never ever say sasugay's name other than sasugay.i will do nothing to harm the club and never will i take part in any activity supporting sasugay in any way or the other.i will where ever i post or wite anything or in a video ,audio praise sasugay and i do state without a doubt in my mind that i hate sasugay from the core of my heart.i even do not want to see his filthy arrogant stupid face unless it is bieng pawned by Anyone.
I again declare that i hate sasugay and will never do anything supporting him.



reply to this with

i agree

and you name

No comments:

Post a Comment